Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Got somebody at there or here??

This few of day,
when the time i need go to working,
always got heavy raining,
Damn shit.......
Nothing can i do also,
Even got raining or good day,
i also need rush to Singapore for working,
cannot like before studying life,
suka-suka dun wan go to school,
also no matter,and not so important,
but when i decide to working,
i must be the one of very responsibility,
cannot lazy or use any excuse,
i feel that i become "big girl"already...

when raining,i realy feel very cold,
very hope got someone can give warm to me...
or someone will take care of me,
or anyone will take jacket to me,
just my thinking only,
actually,got one thing i wan do for now...
is to push up my english language...
my english very poor and too bad...
yesterday,i call kitying,
she tell me must go to sit for exam,
dun waste my time for working only,
yahyah...i'm realy need to thinking seriously,
thinking my future and the way to go...

Last one thing,
today is my "brother" birthday...
i'm Sheau Ching here want to wish him have a nice day,
Even i cannot accompany him to celebrated,
But his brother,"me" really hope he will happy all the day...
and hope his wish and dream will come true...

No comments: