Monday, July 26, 2010

**MELLY&SHEAU CHING**

Finally...be myself...
last time got her to accompany me,
nw,just got me to fighting alone,
but i dun scare,
i know datz...
i will be brave n happy all the time,
maybe,i cant forget her,
but i know the time will let me to forget,
half year already we get break up,
i cant remember her face,
dunno wat will she think in her heart,
start from this this minutes this hour,
i will be myself,
i really really let her go from my heart...
no chance to back the last time,
the moment datz we go together,
is really very happy,
and i know that m really love her,
doesn't matter she is girl or guy...
just hope datz she will meet someone...
really can give her happiness...
wat about me leh??
Dun worry,i will be more happy,
we will be friends 4eva,right??

No comments: